Class Teacher required for September 2018
Applications by: Thursday 31st May (Noon)
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 7th June
Salary: Main Pay Range plus Inner London Allowance
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
St Margaret’s is judged to be a good school by Ofsted.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a consistently good classroom practitioner able to maintain high standards of teaching and learning
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement
- Is creative and can inspire children and adults
- Is well organised and flexible
- Is able to work hard as part of the whole school team
- Is sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A nurturing learning environment where all are respected and valued within a Christian context
- Caring, well behaved children with a positive attitude towards learning
- Supportive parents and hardworking staff and governors
- A commitment to staff training and professional development
NQTs are encouraged to apply.
For further information or to book a visit, please telephone Mrs Samantha Joyce (School Business Manager) on 0208 854 3924.